Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
19 January, 10:58
Feature upgrade today. Hang tight.
The best is yet to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
20 January, 04:54
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I am UNABLE to put my website blog URL into my profile settings. All it does is stay stuck & says "Uploading Images" I'm NOT uploading images when simply copying & pasting URL into the field. When I do actually upload inmages into comment, I'm only able to upload 1 image instead of at least 2 or 3, because I need to show the error of how videos aren't playing either. The error says "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." So whoever uploaded that video isn't going to be seen. Can these problems be fixed? Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
Screenshot of SECOND error... Also, I'd like to be able to just drag images over into the field, like we do on Twitter.
04:55 AM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Messiah Mews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MessiahMews in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah Mews, click on at the bottom under it