Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Feature upgrade today. Hang tight.
The best is yet to come.
10:58 AM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
20 January, 04:54
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I am UNABLE to put my website blog URL into my profile settings. All it does is stay stuck & says "Uploading Images" I'm NOT uploading images when simply copying & pasting URL into the field. When I do actually upload inmages into comment, I'm only able to upload 1 image instead of at least 2 or 3, because I need to show the error of how videos aren't playing either. The error says "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." So whoever uploaded that video isn't going to be seen. Can these problems be fixed? Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
20 January, 04:55
In response Messiah Mews to her Publication
Screenshot of SECOND error... Also, I'd like to be able to just drag images over into the field, like we do on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Angelzplay
19 January, 01:06
we love you guys for what you are doing for us! it is because of patriots like you and the team that we are winning this war!! keep fighting!

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
19 January, 12:09
It's 12:07 EST Koba
Yet you have a 3:01 timestamp
Are you in GMT time?
PS: Being able to drop images from clipboards would be fabulous
Right now I have to take a snippet and save it locally then upload
Usually I can copy and past from the clipboard... :)

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
19 January, 12:07
😏Hey Koba
Do you want any lists functionality that would be nice?
A list of bugs?
I don't want to cross a line - sometimes ppl feel it's helpful
Other times ppl can be annoyed.
I know it's a lot to create a platform like this.
Let me know if you need me to make a list...
Thank you for all you do...
:)
PS: Number one on my list are .gifs...🐸

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 January, 12:29
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
You can cross number 1 off then. We always had gifs its just not as intuitive where you'd find them. ⤵️

Barefoot Patriot @mimitrump_won
19 January, 12:04
You Fa Best Bro ❤🙏

Shelly Rey @Devinelyguided
19 January, 12:04
please please please.

It's Habbening!!! @julzee
19 January, 12:02
I really appreciate your hard work in keeping the free flow of info alive and well ❤️

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
19 January, 11:50
Thank You Love 🙏🏼❣️.... Could you answer on my first post today .... it cut off in the middle of my actual full message ... its really important as it came to me in that moment as it was & i cant repeat the wording exactly as it was in that thought process at that exact time 🙏🏼✨

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
19 January, 11:49
🙏

JULIE MICHELLE @WID3AWAK3GIRL
19 January, 11:44
THANK YOU!!!!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
19 January, 11:42
We are grateful for giving us this platform. "The Island of Misfits" 🤣

Proud Texas Bollweevil @Diamondd
19 January, 11:40
Thank you so much. Really appreciate the site and all that you are doing.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 January, 11:36
This app rules! The patriots would be lost without it!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
19 January, 11:35
Awesome! you are the best

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
19 January, 11:25
THanks so much! You are doing a great job!

Diane Buckley @PatriotDiane
19 January, 11:18
Love this app, I do see a lot of the same posts though and I try to follow a lot of people so I get new content. I feel like the same posts loop sometimes. Keep up the good work :)

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
19 January, 11:39
In response Diane Buckley to her Publication
Its because people are sharing the original post. Ill come up with a fair way to filter this.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 January, 11:15
Thanks for heads up! you are the best 😊

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 January, 11:15
you're the best, Koba.

WRWY

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
19 January, 11:11
😁😁😁

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
19 January, 11:05
Thank you!

Don Garza @DonGuyverG87
19 January, 11:02
thank you Kobayashi! lets get ready to party!

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
19 January, 11:00
Doing a great job Kobayashi. Thanks!

Anythings you can share on the new features?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 January, 11:00
Your the bomb digity brother and thats no doubt 😅😂😅😂😅😇 thank you for all you ve done