Light Being @lightbeing
26 February, 10:24
this is ingenious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gail Canty @Gcanty
26 February, 01:26
In response Light Being to her Publication
i find this idiotic. fruit takes massive amounts of dedicated care. street people will not do it or have the tools and knowledge. take the money that woulf be spent and feed the people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
I was thinking the same thing. Permaculture projects would work better but with everything ppl take advantage.

I volunteered at a community garden. Had lots of food. Homeless ppl would just walk up, grab like 10 okra, take a bite out of 2 and throw the rest on the ground.
04:09 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Gail Canty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Gail Canty @Gcanty
26 February, 05:24
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
people dont. value anything that is free. this is why you should never give away free puppies.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 February, 05:29
In response Gail Canty to her Publication
Same as kids that get everything handed to them. They don't appreciate what they receive, they just take it for granted.

We are def on the same page. 🤙