Psalm 23 - The Lord is my Shepard
= QD 23 = DT in CONTROL ⤵️
04:02 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
02 March, 12:05
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
we have a delta on deck!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
North *** @Northstar
28 February, 02:51
!!! Brilliant

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
27 February, 01:24
Beautiful...absolutely beautiful dig! ThankQ for shedding this light!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🕊

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
26 February, 10:26
My favorite Psalm ❤
Well done

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 February, 09:40
❤️ Hammurabi, Where have you been all my Q life? Were you flying under a different name, on a different platform? I look forward to your many detailed and informative digs. I can't believe I just found you, but so glad I did. Thank you for your hard work!

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
09 March, 03:19
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Wow thank you SO much! Sorry I’m just seeing
this - I’m ussually digging & decoding. I had a few accounts on twitter - all as i4ni (hammurabi’s code - an eye for an eye) or something like that and they all kept getting suspended etc so I’ve moved to AnonUp Gab etc all as @ i4ni2th4a2th (same as my AU handle - eye for an eye - tooth for a tooth - hammurabi’s code) I’m trying to think of a way to maintain exposure if they get shut down - it seems like free speech is being taken away piece by piece under the new “admin” :)

TY again for your kind words - they mean the absolute world to me!

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 February, 08:23
Nice dig. 🙂🙏

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
26 February, 07:39
omg, i wish i woukd of seen this earlier. i have been going crazy with this. and camebto the same thing! this has to be it. The date kept sticking iut to me with the flag and eagle and kept keot doing different adding and drops and finally came to drop 69 and it makes total sense

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
26 February, 06:46
thank Q 🙏💥

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 February, 05:53

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 February, 05:19
This may be my favorite decode ever...ijs💗

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 February, 05:06
Copyrighting decodes now? LMAO 😂

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
26 February, 04:50
also from vincent_q_fusca on instagram, look at timestamp and this Q drop

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
26 February, 04:14
Thanks. I came across a version of The Lord's Prayer that is quite similar years ago. Such a soothing, peace inducing prayer. It has kept me afloat for many things that has come my way...and I'm still floating!!! LOL WWG1WGA!!!!!!!

26 February, 04:31
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
TY for your kind words - NCSWIC!

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
26 February, 04:04
Can someone ask Dan .... What the hell is going on With John Durham???

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
26 February, 04:13
In response Glenn Coco to her Publication

26 February, 04:32
In response Glenn Coco to her Publication
BIG THINGS - WORKING ON DECODE NOW :)