Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
29 January, 10:56
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Glory to God HE WON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
29 January, 01:23
peace and prayers patriots....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti Noonan @mjnoonan
29 January, 01:06
🙏❤️

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 11:58
So nice to have a bit of rest before the big finish!
Take this time to recharge your batteries, Patriots!

ALL is about to be revealed in an uncontrovertible way!

Dana Wolf @ravenspirit
29 January, 08:55
Amen and God bless America.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
29 January, 08:40
Amen
God Bless all. stay safe frens
love & light to all ❤🙏🏼🇺🇸

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
29 January, 07:58
Amen

Mary Maynard @themarymaynard
14 January, 09:46
advice

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
14 January, 09:32
WWG1WGA ♥️🤍💙

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 January, 09:52
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication

FreeMa 666 @FreeMa666
13 January, 12:35
Which platform is this from?

13 January, 12:41
In response FreeMa 666 to his Publication
Not sure. Maybe Twitter?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
12 January, 07:44
Yep there is no more talkign to people..even patriots. many lost all hope. why i dont know. We know the plan..WTF is wrong with people....losers.

12 January, 08:04
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Yeah it's sad to see people losing hope. I try & do my best with those around me. They really want to believe but with the Fake News Media spouting their Mockingbird Talking Points 24/7 it's hard for them. I tell them to quit watching/listening to it, but it doesn't work! My mom (and she's a Trump supporter) is older & has no other way of getting information. So she's been a really tough one for me. I tell her things & she doesn't understand or can't comprehend what I'm telling her. I just had to finally say: "Just wait, it will all come out!" All I know is that I believe/trust in this :

amy lilley @amylilley
12 January, 04:41
AMEN🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️💯🙏🏻😎

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
12 January, 02:28
God Bless America ❤️🇺🇸🙏🏼

12 January, 02:34
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
Amen.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
12 January, 02:11
I HOPE they will know later and believe it. My brother for one will probably blame Trump and think the whole thing is faked.

12 January, 02:20
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I know some that will probably think it's fake too & also blame President Trump! #wwg1wga