JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
In case you missed it, here is the very powerful 2.19 post by Scavino which highlights the ripple effect of saving a child...

https://mobile.twitter.com...
12:41 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 February, 11:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
takesva lot to make me cry...twice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
27 February, 08:38
POWERFUL!!! and beautiful-TEARS!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 February, 08:28
i love this video. it is the first time i seen the first part of it. i cry every time regardless. He is genuine and humble!

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
26 February, 04:13
Resolve! That's what comes to my mind when I see this. Just the other night "WE", all of us that believe that we have to fight for all the children, were laughed at, mocked and ridiculed from Leslie Stahl and 60 Minutes. We have to stay focused like this incrediable gentleman did. He made a huge difference and we will too! WWG1WGA!

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
26 February, 02:47
BBC. Childline. Esther Rantzen. Jill Dando murder.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/g...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 February, 08:19
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Thank you for that dig. I did wonder where those tears were originating from.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
26 February, 01:30
Thanks for sharing, Fan!🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
26 February, 01:27
Wow!! So amazing. Does anyone else think this lady sounds exactly like the lady who narrates Fall of the Cabal?

Era Haa @EraH
26 February, 02:13
In response Beck Step to her Publication
No I don't, but
I do the same with male voices- I imagined to hear Juniors's voice a few time watching documentaries on this evil corruption. LOL
her name is Janet Ossebaard from the Netherlands
new series -The Sequel
https://www.bitchute.com/c...

26 February, 01:24
Esther Rantzen is an odd choice though. Many suspect her involvement with the BBC and the Childline system was designed to filter out reports of child abuse where the elite were accused. This was how the two tier system operated. Naughty Dads and Uncles went to jail. Judges, politicians, royals, celebrities were helped to destroy their accusers in court and receive compensation to boot. It was still the same until recently.

26 February, 02:06
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
On second thoughts, Scavino might be highlighting Childline as one of the charities set up to help children which was really doing the opposite. There are plenty of other examples. Perhaps the Clintons are about to be exposed regarding Haiti. That should put the Democrats' BLM in context!

Michael Matthews @ShpDgPatriot
26 February, 01:16
There is always good in the world.

Debi Foli @StraightNutrition
26 February, 12:50
I was suspended from Twit Twit... lost all my followers. Back on the bottom again.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 February, 08:23
In response Debi Foli to his Publication
Aww. You're with family here. Thanks for not giving up.

Debi Foli @StraightNutrition
26 February, 12:49
We are making history now.