Jonella Moore @JonellaM
26 February, 11:31
There are some really immature people on this platform. I was just blocked because I said Trump did not choosePence as his VP. Pence waschosen by the RNC to be Trump's running mate. Grow up people. In our new life we can't act crazy and immature. 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
26 February, 11:39
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
i posted something relevant to this. people are losing sight if the target and turning on each other. we need a hard reminder of who the enemy is and what they have been doing.

realign.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Q told us to watch out for divisive people.
12:08 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Aerial Eth @AerialEth
26 February, 01:09
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Don't worry- keep sharing the Truth. Back up all you say- The fly on Pence's head- (which I cannot prove) was CGI on live TV- meant for all to see he is a rino demon. Ryan, Romney, Pence- L. Cheney- all in on it. These people are sick.