Jonella Moore @JonellaM
There are some really immature people on this platform. I was just blocked because I said Trump did not choosePence as his VP. Pence waschosen by the RNC to be Trump's running mate. Grow up people. In our new life we can't act crazy and immature. 🙄
11:31 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
26 February, 12:05
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
For sure! That red pill, which is now going to be a suppository, is going to hurt like hell going up their asses, and I'm going to enjoy watching it hurt them. I've been trying to wake up my "conservative" family members, as well as friends for the past few months and not ONE has given me the time of day--they've only wanted to argue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
26 February, 12:06
In response Michelle Hurshman to her Publication
lol 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
26 February, 11:47
YOU SPOKE THE TRUTH! PENCE WAS PEDO PEDO, THE REAL PENCE WENT TO GITMO FOT TRYING TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP! WHY HE GOT THE NOTE AT GHWB'S FUNERAL> PAUL RYAN AND BUSH DADDY PUSHED PENCE ON TRUMP! NOT TRUMPS CHOICE!

Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
26 February, 11:39
i posted something relevant to this. people are losing sight if the target and turning on each other. we need a hard reminder of who the enemy is and what they have been doing.

realign.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
26 February, 12:08
In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication
Q told us to watch out for divisive people.