Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 04:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
25 February, 09:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Sorry! Couldn't help it when I got to the people as crops part!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 February, 10:54
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Humor is good.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
Yeah, old military habit, gotta have some dark gallows humor to help get you thru the deployments and the wars. If you don't laugh some, even if the joke is a bit dark, you can't relieve some stress. Unfortuneatly, some of us wern't able to laugh enough.

Remeber everyone, this IS a war. It may not be open and easy to discern. It is more like trying to watch submarines fight underwater in the Indian Ocean, whil you are standing at the top of the Rocky Mountains. Its happening, but you just can't see it. The stress is still affecting you though.

That is the reason why I keep adding in memes, gifs and humor when I post. Its not because I dont take this stuff seriously. Its because I do KNOW how serious this is. Even if i can't see all of it.
11:40 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Borescoped in this post can reply
Ally Oop @Ally
09 March, 02:36
I seek giggles too, it's on my profile ;)
Thank you for your service

Leen Zap @Leenzap
09 March, 02:23
Thanks for your service! And thanks for the reminder, too!