Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
David Johnson @DoJo_AmmoTroop
28 February, 12:29
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
every time i see this post, I am like, "choice to know will be mine? ok is there more to know? will It get pointed out that hey after you see this you can't go back, or like, what about the normies, if everyone gets to make the choice how big is that knowledge difference be between those who know and the willfully ignorant? will I be the "crazy" guy or will they?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
27 February, 10:42
if the last lune is true...then this BS about the EBS dusclosure is a lie. How can both be oossible or true?!?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 February, 10:57
This particular drop always felt "heavy" and ominous. It still does.

Then there's the "ending won't be for everyone" that one gives me the chills.

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
26 February, 06:11

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 February, 10:51
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
Yup Yup
snagging this meme ... thanx much!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
25 February, 11:56
the crops are clones...

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
25 February, 11:48
"Last Day of February" first thing that came up!

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
25 February, 11:40
Not sure if someone can help me with this but...what will happen to the individuals who do not want to wake up? Or the smaller evil individuals like the bullies? Will they still be alive and get to enjoy free debt etc?

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
25 February, 11:44
In response Frank De Frank to his Publication
what happens to the people in the Bible who dont wake up? Christian crusades 2022. lol

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
26 February, 12:01
In response Frank De Frank to his Publication
They will still have many opportunities to awaken but ultimately it is their choice and if they choose not to awken then they will reincarnate on another lower dimensional planet and live out their lessons as they did here but those who choose to awaken will ascend to the new #5DEarth that is being co-created right now based in love & compassion 💙 we will all get there eventually just some will take the long way around. all serve the light 🌟 is my understanding...

Ken Dar @kendar667
25 February, 11:21
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Ron Peterman @Ronster
25 February, 11:17
I want to see every bit of it. I'm hard core for the truth and I am as ready as I can be for it.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
25 February, 09:34
Sorry! Couldn't help it when I got to the people as crops part!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 February, 10:54
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Humor is good.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
25 February, 07:09
💊THOMAS ALTHOUSE THE RED PILL CREATOR 💊 Hollywood screenwriter Thomas Althouse exposes a Matrix within the Matrix he created as the Immortals that Hollywood stole , Just imagine if Tom got $1 every time someone in the world said RED PILL📽️https://redpillrising.org
📲The Stolen Work of the Matrix and the Dark Cabal Behind it Revealed by the Originator Tom Althouse INTERVIEW Tom Althouse & Jessie Czebotar expose the Illuminati and their manipulation of human consciousness. Stealing intellectual property and using it for massive profit. https://youtu.be/jf07wRhaE...
#MATRIXSTEAL #HOLLYWOODWHISTLEBLOWER #TheGreatAwakening #MATRIXDEBUNKED #HOLLYWIRED #HOLLYWOODEXPOSED

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 February, 05:26
I have a friend on Gab that posted a true story the Real screenwriter of the Matrix. see below, his two sons were murdered to keep him quiet.

https://youtu.be/vQlXcjCQk...

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
25 February, 05:08
😳

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
25 February, 05:14
In response Stacee Barton to his Publication
ugh, my kid loves those. as far as i can tell, the guy that started this company called it soylent as a joke. but still.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
26 February, 12:43
In response Stacee Barton to his Publication
yep...walmart. "Soylent is people!!". That movie still freaks me out!!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
25 February, 05:02
I was waiting for more like this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 04:41
SOYLENT GREEN comes to mind....

"Soylent Green" is both the name of a 1973 science fiction film and of a wafer-like food product in the film. The food is a processed protein ration made of human beings and distributed to an unsuspecting populace.

Read lately about WHAT'S IN some of our modern flavorings?

https://www.ahlcglobal.com...

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
25 February, 04:38
Say to those with anxious heart,
“Take courage, fear not.
Behold, your God will come with vengeance;
The recompense of God will come,
But He will save you.” - Isaiah 35:4

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 February, 04:32
Kinda also like the Chinese giving TX the big freeze, while they get an early Spring heatwave, and, the opportunity to get planting quicker... while the TX beef industry suffers, and Gates pushes his plastic beef concept...