Light Being @lightbeing
26 February, 10:24
this is ingenious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Walker Colt @Jugobeer
26 February, 11:35
In response Light Being to her Publication
I didn't realize that fruit would grow year-round. Even the warmest states, with the possible exception of Hawaii, can't grow fruit year-round, outside.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Being @lightbeing
thats ok.....most homeless are out on the streets in the better weather....some is better than none...and think of all the air cleaning the trees would do
11:38 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Walker Colt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lightbeing in this post can reply
Walker Colt @Jugobeer
26 February, 12:22
In response Light Being to her Publication
I'm not opposed to the concept. I'm not, however, confident the government could do anything as efficient as farming. I'm in Texas, and there are parts of the state that could probably support the concept of this. Where this would be most relevant is in big cities, and, in my experience, the larger the city, the more incompetent the government. Maybe a public/private partnership could pull it off.

Light Being @lightbeing
26 February, 01:20
In response Walker Colt to his Publication
why are you relying on the government...WE ARE the government...