The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 February, 09:24
We have a new fake out! Introducing Mitch Mc"Con"sold to the highest bidder

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 February, 11:38
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
The fake on the right was at the Fauxnauguration!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 February, 09:50
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I saw a lot of fakery at the inauguration but I didnt rememeber seeing this new version of Mitch until yesterday. It was so obvious I couldnt even believe they were trying to convince people that hes the same person. The pic might have been from the inauguaration?

The Lord IS My Savior @QDuck
In the fauxnaugaratiin video they showed him (fake guy), of course posing as Mitch,all masked up sititting, huddled in the corner. 2 things struck me his blonde/gray hair and he had a weird fake neck that looked nothing like real Mitches signature neck! I really think they did that on purpose as a sign to us tthat are "Awake" as more evidence, that the entire event was fake!
11:29 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
26 February, 12:06
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Total agree!