The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 February, 09:24
We have a new fake out! Introducing Mitch Mc"Con"sold to the highest bidder

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
26 February, 09:50
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I saw a lot of fakery at the inauguration but I didnt rememeber seeing this new version of Mitch until yesterday. It was so obvious I couldnt even believe they were trying to convince people that hes the same person. The pic might have been from the inauguaration?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
26 February, 11:29
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
In the fauxnaugaratiin video they showed him (fake guy), of course posing as Mitch,all masked up sititting, huddled in the corner. 2 things struck me his blonde/gray hair and he had a weird fake neck that looked nothing like real Mitches signature neck! I really think they did that on purpose as a sign to us tthat are "Awake" as more evidence, that the entire event was fake!