The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
We have a new fake out! Introducing Mitch Mc"Con"sold to the highest bidder
09:24 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
26 February, 09:55
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
and to my eye...We've seen the face on the right before. he's a con-but at least this fake face doesn't look so much like a turtle. the left fake is too turtley to look at for my eyes. just saying the right fake isnt the first time it's been used.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
26 February, 12:26
would the real fake mitch please come forward!
the real one is the fake one, and the f@ke one is the real one acting the part of the fak3 one .
the real one is married to a ccp fake american that turned him into a fake american.
the fake inauguration that the fake one attended was an
attempt to
make america fake again.
the fake smiles are meant to fake the real condition of the miserable condition of this poor old ccp puppet who sold out the people that enriched him beyond belief.
fake patriot
fake senator
fake friend
real enemy of we the people
real evil incarnate
real military tribunal ,last stop of an expired career .
may God grant you mercy and may God undo all the hurt
you have done to the land of the free and the home of the brave

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 February, 12:32
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
Well done! It took me a minute to untwist and understand.. but well done!

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
25 February, 11:50
mitch the con sounds cool and is accurate,
worder how you say it in chinese,
maybe we should ask the CONs father in law.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 February, 11:38
The fake on the right was at the Fauxnauguration!

26 February, 09:50
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I saw a lot of fakery at the inauguration but I didnt rememeber seeing this new version of Mitch until yesterday. It was so obvious I couldnt even believe they were trying to convince people that hes the same person. The pic might have been from the inauguaration?

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
25 February, 11:30
looks like he shit his pants

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
25 February, 11:28
WOW

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
25 February, 10:14
I can't wait for all the fake, pretend, lying go go away. 😔

25 February, 10:24
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
I believe that we are almost there! Too many people are starting to see the fakery! Even my grandparents who watch Fox News and are in their late 80's were telling me whats up the other day. It cracked me up! Have faith that Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming and The Best Is Yet To Come is not just lip service!