Alberto Rivera @asciikerr
This is some old research of mine from 2014, I only bring it up because Monsanto used a very interesting method of killing the land. Monsanto "TERMINATOR" SEEDS would interbreed with the environment's seeds. These TERMINATOR seeds were set to quit producing/manufacturing every 2-3 years, nothing else would grow afterwards unless you purchased another LEASE on Monsanto Seeds, they were only thing that could grow there after initial use. So, after interbreeding with the local seeds, it changed the DNA if you will of the local flora and fauna, it too would TERMINATE after 2-3 years, literally causing manufactured PESTILENCE!

Why do I bring it up? Just some rumors floating around that a vaccinated (sterilized) male carries sterile TERMINATOR seeds that can likewise enter the womb of an unvaccinated woman and in like fashion, change DNA and leave her infertile afterwards. For now it's strictly rumor, but for me it is not unheard of. - FYI
11:03 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by asciikerr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alberto Rivera, click on at the bottom under it