Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 February, 03:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
26 February, 03:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Shoot... if I knew then what I know now, I'd have been stacking since then.

Like my old man says, hind sight is always 20/20.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 February, 09:34
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Now seems to still be our chance to buy silver if we can. Once its value is no longer artificially controlled by the central bsnks it may longer be anywhere near today's price. i am still waiting on my one and only bar to arrive. It's delayed in the shipping process which makes me nervous to even consider buying more until it arrives.

Beth Osborne @KomMom62
I bought a bunchof silver 3 weeks ago that still hasn't arrived. First they said the President's Day holiday slowed the delivery; now the storm in Texas. I'm getting really, really nervous as we took a large chunch of our savings to invest. I wish I could get my money back and go somewhere else, but where would I go? Kinda stuck right now hoping for the best.
10:58 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KomMom62 in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 February, 11:44
In response Beth Osborne to her Publication
all my deliveries have been delayed but I've recieved them all eventually. The USPS IS WORTHLESS. I SPEND THE EXTRA $ on FEDEX 2 day when it's offered. I have purxhaed from 3 different dealers. AMPEX JM BULLION AND SD BULLION. After 10 business days if not shipped staartec making a pest of yourself. If delayed innshipping make a pest of yourself.

Beth Osborne @KomMom62
26 February, 01:12
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Thank you. I think you're right...I've got to start being the squeaky wheel and stay after them. Thanks again...I'm going now to get on the phone☺️