Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 February, 03:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
Shoot... if I knew then what I know now, I'd have been stacking since then.

Like my old man says, hind sight is always 20/20.
03:26 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Borescoped in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 February, 09:34
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Now seems to still be our chance to buy silver if we can. Once its value is no longer artificially controlled by the central bsnks it may longer be anywhere near today's price. i am still waiting on my one and only bar to arrive. It's delayed in the shipping process which makes me nervous to even consider buying more until it arrives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Osborne @KomMom62
26 February, 10:58
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I bought a bunchof silver 3 weeks ago that still hasn't arrived. First they said the President's Day holiday slowed the delivery; now the storm in Texas. I'm getting really, really nervous as we took a large chunch of our savings to invest. I wish I could get my money back and go somewhere else, but where would I go? Kinda stuck right now hoping for the best.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
26 February, 03:48
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
I always thought silver was a good hedge but that's about it. it remains pretty stable throughout the decades

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
26 February, 06:29
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
The price is manipulated, hence its' "stability".