Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 February, 04:09
Remembering the wicked. This takes the cake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
WTH is that thing in her left hand???? Just a side note...it might mean something and it might not..but the left hand is considered the giving and receiving hand....spiritually speaking.
10:29 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
mstang rene @mstangrene
26 February, 01:12
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I beleive she is holding a leather bad/shachel for that looks like a classic strap that I've made doing leather work in the past. Very similar to what one would make to put on even a tool caddy for the stable back before we had to make our own items before cheap rubber/plastic products from overseas. My Grandpa raised me rural...and he was really good at leatherwork...so I grew up with the tools and learned some of his methods for handy items around the farm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 February, 01:16
In response mstang rene to her Publication
Like for a belt or something?