Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Remembering the wicked. This takes the cake.
04:09 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Neo Anderson @NeoA
27 February, 08:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
This may be of interest. https://thecountryseat.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 February, 06:27
Birds of a feather flock together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
27 February, 01:52
evil scum 😡🤬👹🤢🤮

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 February, 11:23
Bloodlines.

rome reddington @RomeReddington
26 February, 09:44
And it doesn't look like the little helper knew Marina was in the running.

rome reddington @RomeReddington
26 February, 09:43
The picture is raising its hand over the head of the victor, of this penis contest between these two! lol

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
26 February, 08:41
Is BiteLabs going down? This should be stopped and people put in prison. I have seen it said this is satire. The main company website saysdifferently. Can you shed some light?.
https://phibetaiota.net/20...

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
26 February, 05:28
Marina Abramovic and Jacob Rothschild

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
26 February, 02:53
It radiates off of them...am I the only one who feels it?

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
26 February, 09:41
In response 4ElevenAndaHalf Again to her Publication
I hear ya sister ..... Just seeing them makes my skin crawl. 🤮

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 February, 02:50
Was that "past tense" I detect? 🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 February, 05:42
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
BTW! First time I have sern an A to Z explanation if why we are where we are. Is this true?
http://bitchute.com/video/...

Elena Iove @Camberu71
26 February, 02:35
This is so sickening, can't look at them...

Pam neal @Catpn17
26 February, 02:15
did a search and this is related to spirit cooking that came up, could not stand to look anymore.....sick, evil !!!!!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 February, 01:35
#SpaceDust Thank God!!! 🙏💥

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
26 February, 01:32
March Maddnes-Ides of March-Et tu, Brute

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
26 February, 01:02
What I'd really like to know is who was in the bloodlines from the beginning, and who was recruited from outside. And when precisely did the outsiders join? That would be really useful information.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
26 February, 02:34
In response Zach Tollen to his Publication
You need to watch Janet Ossebar Thee Sequel to Fall Cabal. This is the first episode https://www.bitchute.com/v...

ising 4Him @ising4him
26 February, 12:24
The devil incarnate..x2

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
26 February, 11:20

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
26 February, 11:15
🤢🤮

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
26 February, 11:12
remembering! theyve gotta be gone to remember them!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 February, 10:45
hell of a "cake knife" in "her" left hand . . . 🙁

mstang rene @mstangrene
26 February, 01:07
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Pretty sure this is a leather bag or shachel. I used to do leather work as a teen...and the strap is classic. NOT a knife or a sheath from this view. No telling what she might have in that sort of bag dressed as she is.

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
26 February, 10:32
the dude on the left has a huge face

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 February, 10:29
WTH is that thing in her left hand???? Just a side note...it might mean something and it might not..but the left hand is considered the giving and receiving hand....spiritually speaking.

mstang rene @mstangrene
26 February, 01:12
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I beleive she is holding a leather bad/shachel for that looks like a classic strap that I've made doing leather work in the past. Very similar to what one would make to put on even a tool caddy for the stable back before we had to make our own items before cheap rubber/plastic products from overseas. My Grandpa raised me rural...and he was really good at leatherwork...so I grew up with the tools and learned some of his methods for handy items around the farm.

Colleen Walter @CocoW57
26 February, 10:27
Looks like 2 evil men,posing in front of a painting of their master!
But Jesus won, so I take heart!!!! ✝️💜

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
26 February, 09:34
EVIL.......NO LESS...NO MORE.....EVIL

Wishing 1111 @Wishing1111
26 February, 09:02
I wonder if they @re relted...

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
26 February, 08:55
I haven't seen this one- demonic to the core. i shared this story somewhere in the past, so if its a repeat, apologies but it really affected me as a mom. My youngest 6th -grade asked me to watch a video with him for a school assignment. it was about mesopotamia and the child sacrifices and the little g gods they worshiped. it was about mumification and how they drained the blood and a step by step. if they were in school, i would have never seen what he was seeing point is 1. why did we think this ever stopped as a whole ( sacrifices, etc..) did we think we became civilized as a nation ? 2. this is what our children are learning to great extent in public school no wonder so many kids are depressed and confused. #SaveOurChildren

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 February, 08:44
ANYONE KNOW IF SPIRIT COOKER WAS A MALE & GA GA DADDY ?

sabl USA @sabl
26 February, 08:14
😳😱👿👿🤮

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
26 February, 08:01
Ezra - Abromović is Ghislane's older brother Michael and Robert Maxwell's oldest son correct?

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the trulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

#GodWins