Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 February, 04:09
Remembering the wicked. This takes the cake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 February, 10:29
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
WTH is that thing in her left hand???? Just a side note...it might mean something and it might not..but the left hand is considered the giving and receiving hand....spiritually speaking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mstang rene @mstangrene
I beleive she is holding a leather bad/shachel for that looks like a classic strap that I've made doing leather work in the past. Very similar to what one would make to put on even a tool caddy for the stable back before we had to make our own items before cheap rubber/plastic products from overseas. My Grandpa raised me rural...and he was really good at leatherwork...so I grew up with the tools and learned some of his methods for handy items around the farm.
01:12 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mstangrene in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 February, 01:16
In response mstang rene to her Publication
Like for a belt or something?

mstang rene @mstangrene
26 February, 09:39
This is reminding me of a tool caddy type bag one would take into a barn or stable to work on like animals. Strong enough to carry chisels, knives, hammers, chains, etc. My grandpa had several of differing sizes...he taught us all basic leatherwork...and as a result he got handy tool pouches and tool bags for Xmas. We had them all over the place...always full of odd tools and such. Notice it looks as if designed to be able to sit solidly flat on a table or ground with items in it. Would be a safe way to carry butcher knives/sharperners for pig slaughtering. I know cause that is what we used one of ours for...tools for the the harvesting. MUCH safer than walking on uneven ground with a large knife in hand. It was kids job to tote the tools for the Papa's.

mstang rene @mstangrene
26 February, 09:49
The strap is basically made like a belt would be made...only different is the studs and placement of buckles. I used to make a lot of belts in the 70's. They are easy enough for kids to do and very useful since clothes were usually needing some help back then. Raised in Texas back then...leatherwork was common skill taught in 4H and in jr high shop if you were a boy. I had Papa to teach me cause girls were not allowed to do such things as shop back then.