Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
im thankful for all of you.. your kind words when someones down. your positive thoughts and vibes ur friendship amd the love you share. this is ehy WE win this battle may God Bless you all 🇺🇸👊🏾❤️🙏🏻
09:57 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 February, 11:57
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Someone posted this last night. I thought it was so adorable and truly a keeper. You all are amazing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
26 February, 02:58
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
😂👊🏾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 February, 11:56

Tanest Publishing @Tanestpublishing
26 February, 11:43
The best is yet to come. I believe it and receive it!

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
26 February, 11:02
I am thankful to have researched Q and found all of you.I have learned so much and I also feel like we are family.May God bless you all and have a great weekend.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 February, 10:21
With all you here, I never felt alone, for that I'm forever grateful. Have a great day Tank!💛

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
26 February, 10:02
We're Thankful for you! 🤭

God Bless you Tank! 🙏

LQVE our Patriot family! ❤

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
26 February, 09:58
Thank you for all you do for our movement! You are a true Patriot!