John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Working in a business that protects persons, places and things for quite some time has taught me a few things about protecting people.

What you do.
1.After you've barred a door you don't stand next to it. 2.If someone busts through that door they are bad and you put them down.

What you don't do.
1.Bust out anything that would allow someone to see into where you are. It will allow them to poke a automatic weapon and just spray, it will allow someone to see who is inside if they are looking for a specific individual, it will allow them to throw something like a grenade inside. 2.You don't stand next to someone else because the chance of someone being hit is increased dramatically. 3.You never point a weapon unless you plan to use it. 4.You never put your finger on the trigger unless you're pulling it because you can kill someone by accident.

All of that being said if you look at the pictures below and tell me this was not a set up for a FF I would say you are not paying atte
07:38 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
03 March, 09:56
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
airports seemed to have more security then at the capitol on Jan 6th

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
26 February, 09:21
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
did you take this picture??? If you didn't, then it's pretty shitty that you didn't give the owner the credit due.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396