John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
26 February, 07:38
Working in a business that protects persons, places and things for quite some time has taught me a few things about protecting people.

What you do.
1.After you've barred a door you don't stand next to it. 2.If someone busts through that door they are bad and you put them down.

What you don't do.
1.Bust out anything that would allow someone to see into where you are. It will allow them to poke a automatic weapon and just spray, it will allow someone to see who is inside if they are looking for a specific individual, it will allow them to throw something like a grenade inside. 2.You don't stand next to someone else because the chance of someone being hit is increased dramatically. 3.You never point a weapon unless you plan to use it. 4.You never put your finger on the trigger unless you're pulling it because you can kill someone by accident.

All of that being said if you look at the pictures below and tell me this was not a set up for a FF I would say you are not paying atte

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
airports seemed to have more security then at the capitol on Jan 6th
09:56 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nett80 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nett Eighty ✝, click on at the bottom under it