Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 08:15
I know a guy who loves firing missiles into Syria.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
https://judgejordy.bandcam...

I HAVE PRAYED TO GOD & THE ANGELS TO FIND MY TRAFFICKED GRANDCHILDREN,, I HAVE PRAYED FOR A MAN TO BE SENT BY GOD FOR THIS BATTLE,, THEY WERE STOLEN BY OUR CORRUPT SECRET FAMILY COURTS IN SOUTHAMPTON UK YEARS AGO,, DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE ALIVE OR DEAD... I PRAYED & GOD HAS SENT PRESIDENT TRUMP & Q TEAM.. I KNOW GOD IS ANSWERING MILLIONS OF FAMILIES PRAYERS GLOBALLY.. I KNOW DONALD JOHN TRUMP WILL HELP GIVE US CLOSURE TO WHERE ALL THE MISSING BABIES & CHILDREN ARE. WWG1WGA UK
03:21 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGNAMIKE in this post can reply
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
01 March, 12:32
In response Mike Marshall to his Publication
I am so sorry.
Lord, plesae keep these children safe & bring them home if they
are still alive. If they are with you in Heaven, please confirm it to
this family so they can have closure. Please help them be at peace
for now so they can sleep. Bring an end to all these atrocities.
Please bless all those who are fighting this evil & keep them safe.
In Jesus Name
🙏💜🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
27 February, 11:19

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
26 February, 02:03
🙏🙏🙏

Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
26 February, 01:39
The Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997 MUST be recended and quit giving states financial incentives to committ genocide against American families!!!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
26 February, 01:15
Praying for you adn the safety of your grandchildren! Godspeed to you and them!🙏❤️🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 February, 01:12
🙏😢🙏

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
26 February, 11:48
My prayers are with you and yours. If you can't hold them in your loving arms trust God has them in the Palm of His Hand. 🙏❤️

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 February, 10:39
Prayers for your lost little ones, that they be reunited with you!

Focus on the JOY you will feel when the family is reunited! By faith, and exercising our visualization, and by feeling the feeling we will have when it is accomplished, you bring it into being!

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the assurance of things we cannot see. Heb. 11:1

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
26 February, 09:05
Prayers for you. I am so sorry you have had to endure this...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 February, 06:38
🙏❤️

Julie Walker @JuLee
26 February, 06:15
omg - i am so very sorry to hear this....i sincerely hope they come back home to you. i can’t imagine 😢
i am praying for the very best outcome for you 🙏🏼