Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I know a guy who loves firing missiles into Syria.
08:15 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
26 February, 03:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
https://judgejordy.bandcam...

I HAVE PRAYED TO GOD & THE ANGELS TO FIND MY TRAFFICKED GRANDCHILDREN,, I HAVE PRAYED FOR A MAN TO BE SENT BY GOD FOR THIS BATTLE,, THEY WERE STOLEN BY OUR CORRUPT SECRET FAMILY COURTS IN SOUTHAMPTON UK YEARS AGO,, DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE ALIVE OR DEAD... I PRAYED & GOD HAS SENT PRESIDENT TRUMP & Q TEAM.. I KNOW GOD IS ANSWERING MILLIONS OF FAMILIES PRAYERS GLOBALLY.. I KNOW DONALD JOHN TRUMP WILL HELP GIVE US CLOSURE TO WHERE ALL THE MISSING BABIES & CHILDREN ARE. WWG1WGA UK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
27 February, 11:19
In response Mike Marshall to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
01 March, 12:32
In response Mike Marshall to his Publication
I am so sorry.
Lord, plesae keep these children safe & bring them home if they
are still alive. If they are with you in Heaven, please confirm it to
this family so they can have closure. Please help them be at peace
for now so they can sleep. Bring an end to all these atrocities.
Please bless all those who are fighting this evil & keep them safe.
In Jesus Name
🙏💜🕊

Patricia Anders @petite_tri_anon
26 February, 12:16
tee-hee-hee

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
25 February, 10:22
I wonder if anyone will wake up because of this very un-Bidenlike missile strike...??

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
25 February, 09:34
https://anonup.com/thread/...
Wasnt sure if you saw this. Fiction vs Reality.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
25 February, 08:59
Do you see another Inauguration on March 4 ?

What could make that happen ?

Robert Travers @Robert1957
25 February, 09:03
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
No.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
25 February, 08:56
I haven't forgotten what happened to the number of drone strikes as soon as Obama and Biden took office from another NWO nut case (Bush) - - Lefties: Watch this and compare that with DJT's peace agreements! : //drones.pitchinteractive.com/

4483Q ........speedygt63 @4483Q
25 February, 08:55
The first time he fired missles into Syria was on an Iranian camp with nuclear scientists making a bomb from skimmed off Uranium from the Uraniam one deal supplied by Obama. Let that sink in.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 11:02
In response 4483Q ........speedygt63 to his Publication
I'm still trying to get confirmation of this event actually happened or just a FF. 48 hour rule. If it did, it was definitely Potus that ordered it.

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
25 February, 08:40
Isaiah 17:1 An oracle concerning Damascus.
Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city
and will become a heap of ruins.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
25 February, 08:26
Anyone who thinks Bidan would want to strike Iranian-backed groups is a great comedian.

Only one man is hard on Iran and hard on China.

Danielle Stull @Daniegny
25 February, 08:25
sooo is thisnthe scare event...is iraq going to retalite and bomb dc and china? will they flood dc and break the dam in China? I'm a little scared and a little excited

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
25 February, 08:22
😊Usually between the last couse of dinner & desert...😊

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
25 February, 08:16
KEK!
I just found this

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
25 February, 09:59
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
That's a good find, thanks for sharing that!