LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
25 February, 08:17
HEALTH SECRETARY. WE'RE GONNA GIVE 14 YEAR OLDS HORMONES "TO BLOCK THE WRONG PUBERTY. STOP IT FROM HAPPENING." I'M SICK/SHOCKED!
THIS AIN'T RIGHT...THIS IS NUTS!
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
11:57 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
26 February, 01:47
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Oh, wow, social media toxicity rears its head. I go a few days thinking that people are willing to engage in conversation...I thanked you, and I think the OP thought I was making a dig at her, which I wasn't. So sad. Not encouraging about our future. Just a good reminder that social media is a terrrible way to interact with folks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
26 February, 02:03
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
I don't care what other people do with their lives. Gender Dysphoria is listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) 5. Previously clasified as Gender Identity Disorder in DSM 4.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
26 February, 12:50
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Thanks for looking this up. I lot of people just condemn without attempting to understand. I made some comments regarding the science/biological part under the OP.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
26 February, 01:20
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
IF YOU WANT TO CLASSIFY 14 YEAR OLDS WITH ADULTS THAN ASSUME THEY'LL BE OPEN TO BEING EXPLOITED FOR OTHER SEXUAL "LIFESTYLE-CHOICES." IT'S A CRIME FOR AN ADULT TO HAVE SEX WITH A MINOR, BUT WE SHOULD CHANGE THEIR SEX CUZ IT'S TRENDY NOW?

SHOULD 14 YEAR OLD KIDS ALSO BE TRIED AS ADULTS FOR COMMITTING SERIOUS CRIMES? SLIPPERY SLOPE HERE... DOUBLE STANDARDS ARE PART OF THIS WHOLE PROBLEM....