LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
HEALTH SECRETARY. WE'RE GONNA GIVE 14 YEAR OLDS HORMONES "TO BLOCK THE WRONG PUBERTY. STOP IT FROM HAPPENING." I'M SICK/SHOCKED!
THIS AIN'T RIGHT...THIS IS NUTS!
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
08:17 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
26 February, 12:48
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Scott McKay had some interesting points on this a few weeks ago. First of all, it's not the kids' fault, and not the fault of the adult (basically what he said.) I've always said that kids are too young to make these decisions. I'm certainly not on board with Levine. There are going to always be some interesting outliers. There are people who physically end up with organs internally that should not have, and actually more than what we realize. I figured that out by researching NHS in the UK. I also found out from researching some HIV studies from the 80's that showed that gay men were more likely to have the size of brain the same as that as a woman. And I also discovered that if a couple has a certain recessive gene, they had a one in four chance of having a child that grew up to consider themselves transgender. Those are studies basically in their infancy in terms of biological science. Having said that, yes, the kids are too young...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 February, 12:56
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
NOW WE'RE LEARNING THE FDA, WHO, CDC, NIH, AMA, ETC ARE ALL FUNDED BY BIG PHARMA OR OUTSIDE GROUPS WITH CONFLICTS OF INTEREST. #Indoctrination

NOTHING'S BLACK & WHITE. BUT AT AGE 14, AS MY DAD WOULD SAY TO ME THEN, "YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR ASS FROM A HOT ROCK..." HIS WAY OF SAYING WHAT YOU THINK NOW
💥WILL CHANGE AS YOU GROW.💥
ONCE THE DAMAGE'S DONE HERE☝️
YOU'RE STUCK... TOO YOUNG. IT'S CRIMINAL. IT SERVES A #NWO AGENDA TOO...🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
25 February, 11:57

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
26 February, 12:50
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Thanks for looking this up. I lot of people just condemn without attempting to understand. I made some comments regarding the science/biological part under the OP.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
26 February, 01:47
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Oh, wow, social media toxicity rears its head. I go a few days thinking that people are willing to engage in conversation...I thanked you, and I think the OP thought I was making a dig at her, which I wasn't. So sad. Not encouraging about our future. Just a good reminder that social media is a terrrible way to interact with folks.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
25 February, 11:55
Children have no ability to process the concept of being
Sterilized For Life.

25 February, 11:59
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
You're not even allowed a permit to drive til 16. You're not old enough to drink til you're 21 & can't vote til you're 18. But destroy your body @ 14 & prevent yourself from having children later in life, when you come to your senses & DISCOVER WHAT'S REAL & TRUE IN LIFE...💔 Likely the point...

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 February, 10:34
I rebuke this evil.
🙏🏻 IJN we pray 🙏🏻

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
25 February, 09:19
Evil.