Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
25 February, 08:34
Okay...earlier a link wouldn't paste here and now my video won't upload...WTAF?!
I'm frustrated...anyone else having issues?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grumpy Deplorable @GrumpyDeplorable
@administrator I am still trying to figure out how to get a link to paste or a video attached. I don't have much luck being able to share anything I find on here so I wind up only sharing other peoples posts. Also as soon as I'm done with this and try to go back to where I was it will kick me back to the top of the feed and I will have to start all over again because this won't hold our place once we get into comments. Also I have to use voice text to type because if I try to do it manually it is slower than using an old dial-up modem. If I happen to make a mistake and try to erase a word it takes a long time. I'm thankful to have this place to get my news but just trying to keep you updated on improvements that definitely need to be made.
09:52 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GrumpyDeplorable in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Grumpy Deplorable, click on at the bottom under it