Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
Okay...earlier a link wouldn't paste here and now my video won't upload...WTAF?!
I'm frustrated...anyone else having issues?!
08:34 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by JanaJMasterson in this post can reply
Grumpy Deplorable @GrumpyDeplorable
25 February, 09:52
In response Just Jana to her Publication
@administrator I am still trying to figure out how to get a link to paste or a video attached. I don't have much luck being able to share anything I find on here so I wind up only sharing other peoples posts. Also as soon as I'm done with this and try to go back to where I was it will kick me back to the top of the feed and I will have to start all over again because this won't hold our place once we get into comments. Also I have to use voice text to type because if I try to do it manually it is slower than using an old dial-up modem. If I happen to make a mistake and try to erase a word it takes a long time. I'm thankful to have this place to get my news but just trying to keep you updated on improvements that definitely need to be made.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 February, 09:30
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Try and refresh the page and check to see if it uploads? I have had some issues and this helped. The platfom is growing quickly and has some lag time. I hope this helps....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
25 February, 11:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I have to do that every time I post pics..and it works great for those, but not for videos, apparently. I've posted vids before without this issue so maybe its something they're working on..?