Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 03:08
Ok so Nana is working today again so in and out but Nana as always has questions. Now Idk if anyone can answer or will be brave enough to answer but:
I have told you I am havin many visions, wide ass awake visions.
I have been having visitors for months now, and by visitors I mean I can see them and feel them here but no one else can see them.
Most are either angels or benevolent. But there have been some exceptions.
So the ones with the pointed jagged teeth, what exactly are they??? Reptilians or just run of the mill demons?? Those teeth make em look like demons.
NAna is not fookn playing!
If they are reptilians then are they all bad cause scary as it was I did not really sense any malace or evil eminating from it.
No NANA is not damn crazy, think about it, if I were crazy would I be asking you about them???? Really? Anyone else having visions? Surely Nana is not the only one here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
25 February, 06:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana. I thought i would share with you. My dear hubby passed away on 2/11/21. I've been praying for signs...this morning...this was on his blanket. i tried to logic it away but cannot. I first fell in love with his strong manly hands....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 09:00
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Nana is so sorry for your loss, I really think they stay with us for just a little while just to make it easier on us because I know where their next place is, I have seen it, and it is too amazing for words to discribe it. 😇💜🙏
My son was around for almost 3 months after he passed, I can tell you the night he left because he woke up to come to the porch to say he had to go now. I was better and he knew God would pull me out of the darkness then. He just said he had to do other things now that I would be ok. And I was. You will be ok too. Our souls are eternal and if he was truely your soul mate, I very much believe you will be togeher again. You just have to hold onto God and your wonderful memories. Life is not over it is just a little different part for you to do some different things now. Concentrate on God and taking care of you now.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
25 February, 09:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh boy, if we're talking about visits from loved ones after losing them, I got my Dad and my Mom. It's a long story, too long to type. My Dad, the last time, he told me where he was. Longitude and latitude and said if i told anyone they'd know he told me and he wouldn't be allowed to see me again. I told my mother when I woke up. ☚ī¸ I just couldn't keep it in!!

Natalie Fish @icthelight
With all this talk of time travel... Energy... What of loved ones that have passed? I was raised Catholic and that says a lot. Awakening was rough on me! I look forward to the future and all its gifts but I truly believed I would see my son again. He was my only child and my whole world. He passed at age 22. I have held on to the hope of seeing him again as a reason to continue living. He has been gone 5 years and i have only dreamed of him 4 times. What do you think?
09:20 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by icthelight in this post can reply
Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
26 February, 01:48
In response Natalie Fish to her Publication
I've been privileged to see the dimention we call heaven. I've seen people who have passed on. I've also seen pets who have died.
Keep the faith. It's glorious. Those there are whole and fulfilled.. There is a contentment that just doesn't exist on earth, a happiness not of planet earth.

26 February, 04:12
In response Midnight Rider to his Publication
There simply are not words in the dictionary to give proper views into how the goodness feels. There is NO evil there at all.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 February, 01:29
💛 was raised Catholic as well, and if you're open to it,
if you haven't heard of : https://afterlife101.com/
there are some interesting things to ponder / muse

26 February, 01:58
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Nana had a NDE back in 1981 so I have some idea of what part of that will be like already.

26 February, 01:16
I think they stay a little while with us but then we are all reincarnated again. I did not before but I do now believe that our souls keep reincarnating until we advance our souls to a higher form that is closer to being cleansed enought to be in God's presence and then we "cycle out" is what they call it.
They say that families that have reincarnated tend to still group back together some how unknowingly. I think that is true as I am drawn to ppl that have nothing to do with being family.
Many ppl that I know remember their passed lives, some remember all of them all the way back to Biblical times.
The stories are very educational and very detailed and also in most cases explain that our history was much different than what we have been told.

25 February, 09:33
Every time I was visited and each parent got only 2 visits, it was very vivid. Very real. I was asleep but they were there. Sometimes our lives get in the way of being able to remember a visit I think. The BF lost a brother years ago and we talked about my folks visits and I cooked tell her was upset his brother didn't visit. I asked how often he remember dreams and he said NEVER. I asked how do you know he didn't visit then? Maybe your son has visited in different ways also. Hummingbirds were a thing with me in Scottsdale. Always showed up if I was distressed. Look for less obvious signs. Blue might be his favorite color so you look for that but he's showing you red because he knows that's your favorite. Make sense? đŸĨ°

Natalie Fish @icthelight
25 February, 09:42
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
we used to call him a butterfly magnet. they were always landing on him. the pic of the butterfly itself has come to me each summer for the last 3 years. i'll be sitting outside and think to myself "hey, J haven't seen u in a while." and all of a sudden it would fly by...

25 February, 09:27
I don't know, and I'm no expert, but I think they have other things to do also. If they stayed here with us after passing we'd miss a lot. I think they stay until we take that deep breath and they feel they can go. But I have to say I get things from birth my parts parents still today. A silly little song from when my Mom was a girl scout leader - I was probably 7 - will pop into my head. I think she does it just to stay on my mind. Songs I haven't heard on years that they both listened to pop into my head like a filling is picking up Mexican radio waves or something. I haven't seen my Dad in 21 years but I talk to him often. NO he doesn't answer but I feel better talking to him. I know what he'd say. đŸĨ° They're just a heart beat away.