Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
27 February, 09:51
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
death nail for House of Representatives.
Tough luck there fat nadler...
#Rebuked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FieryChariot Girl @FieryChariotGirl
26 February, 09:40
Timber! There goes another one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 February, 03:09
I have no doubt: "God's gonna get him for that!". Maybe he doesn't know or doesn't believe how this all ends: "GOD WINS"! ❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
26 February, 02:35
And you will not have any place in the house of God, Nadler !

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
26 February, 04:54
I want a relationship as strong as Nadler's belt

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
26 February, 09:59
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
😳😆🤣

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
26 February, 02:01
Ratb**tard Satanist.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
26 February, 01:15
Says the guy that shit his pants on live tv and waddled off stage. Also said that BLM and Antifa riots and looting were a myth.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
26 February, 01:12
of course not. It's run by a bunch of Pedophile demonic treasonous Globalist Swamp Monsters that should all be eradicated with fire.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
26 February, 01:08
Nadller...Worms will eat your eyes out as GOD will have said to YOU,
"You were saying"...

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
26 February, 12:27
So Lord.... Nadler says..God has NO Authority in the House of Representatives. Should you remind him on his way home tonight or whenever you see fit,that the Evil blaring from his Soul should ever need your everlasting peace.Please do remind him Dear LORD that he was the one who said GOD has NO Authority in his House! May you have mercy on his soul!

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
27 February, 09:53
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
my mercy is not for those whom turn away or against Gods will..

Teri Heer @Tlheer
26 February, 12:05
he looks like an imp, doesn't he? yep. an imp. he looks just like one. 😈 and, he just damned himself.

26 February, 12:30
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
when i see rhetoric like that - it's like - sometimes i DO wonder about the "clone conspiracy" 😏 kiddin' but the thought does cross my mind -

rememeber he DID inform us deplorables that antifa was just a myth 🙃

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
25 February, 11:27
He has no idea the wrath he has cslled down. Lord please hear us we do not support him and spare us from his doom.
amen

26 February, 12:39
In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication
absolutely !!!

we the believers rebuke his words and he DOES NOT represent US. 🕊

Pam neal @Catpn17
25 February, 11:21
That is what you call a stupid fool !!!

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
25 February, 11:20
what a piece of 💩

Jimbo Kime @DoubleOh7
25 February, 10:27
I'll donate the rope

25 February, 10:30
In response Jimbo Kime to his Publication
i'll slap the horse's ass

Jennifer Combs @Jenm1966
25 February, 10:18
Pants shitter Nadler…i hope you burn in HELL!

25 February, 10:21
In response Jennifer Combs to her Publication
wow i forgot about that - thx for the memory jog !

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
25 February, 10:16
He is going to find out how very wrong he was once he is executed and standing before the Lord.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
25 February, 10:16
WTHell!!!! YOU are only here on HIS authority asshole!

God Wins @Nous
25 February, 09:48
"You have no power here"... So similar

Angela Martin @Marangela
25 February, 09:20
WOW!😱

25 February, 09:37
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
i know, right?

these fools think they speak for us, too 🤭

they are burying this country.