Vee Wallace @VeeW
The chatter may be right and maybe Trump will be inaugurated the first week of March.

But it may be time for the 25th Amendment to be used by the Left to put Biden out to pasture. And for Kamala to be inaugurated the first week of March instead of Trump.

If they needed Biden in office for the Left to incriminate themselves, but their plan was really to put Kamala in as president... it is likely that it may be necessary to allow the Left to inaugurate Kamala in order for them to fully incriminate themselves.

Feb is almost over... let's make it through March.. and then see how the board is set when April rolls around. Juan hints that it should be over by April 1st, but gives no guarantees. This will not be over soon.

Put your hope in something other than having Trump back in office. No one knows if or when that will happen. Focus instead on advancing the cause of Good.. in the big and the small.. things that are pleasing to the Lord Jesus Christ.
09:03 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Just Wondering17 @JustWondering17
25 February, 09:36
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
Watching from the "outside", I've noticed a definite shift over the past few days to a week in the rising frustration & anger levels. It seems that if the Biden "team" isn't ousted completely, and soon, many American's are prepared to take matters into their own hands. Hopefully Trump will have something very encouraging to say on Sunday that will placate his supporters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vee Wallace @VeeW
25 February, 09:48
In response Just Wondering17 to his Publication
Good point. I agree, I think Trump is strategically going to speak to the public Feb 28th to calm the waters before the week of March 4th. Otherwise the public would not handle it well at all if Kamala is inaugurated at that time. If that is what is coming, he will need to say something to encourage Patriots to HOLD THE LINE a bit longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
25 February, 09:10
I think you got something there. Just when we think there is nothing left to expose..We see we need to go a little bit further , To go deeper. Ypu may be right that Kamala will be Pres. If true I hope for only a day or two. UGH

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
25 February, 09:06
f that, this all needs to be DONE, clean it up or we r all fooked

Vee Wallace @VeeW
25 February, 09:12
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
I feel ya. But they keep saying the 25th Amendment was flagged by the Left because they are going to use it against Biden. They have also said that hotel rooms in DC are four times their normal rate and all booked. Juan said that money has been earmarked for an inauguration the first week of March. Something along those lines. The week of Mar 4th is only a week from today. It is more likely that Kamala will be sworn in than Trump with such a short window left.