Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 February, 07:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
25 February, 11:04
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
😢💔....😡🤬 #NCSWIC #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 11:06
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
NCSWIC, GOD is a force not to be reckoned with.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
25 February, 10:02
This is horrible!!! I have seen these photos before and tear come down, my brain gets inflamed, I cannot really describe the whole feelings...It is horrible, despicable...
I am on social media 4-5-6 hours every day and I discover more of what the criminal cabal have been planing for us, for humanity and I get really mad when I go out and see no sign of people being upset, they are wearing the masks as if they like it... I am 71 and I am the only one not wearing a mask. They even try to avoid me, the cashier, people on the isle....God, how could they be so blind, so deaf, haven't they learned the truth in one year, didn't they do any researched, nobody told them any truth, any other version that the lie they continue to perpetuate???

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
25 February, 10:50
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
It is really so so disturbing and heartbreaking! And also disturbing to see how most can close their eyes and brains and hide behind those Masks that they have come to love and cling to because it makes them annonymous and covers their fear and gives them a reason to stay silent and stupid. I also am an older lady and am the ONLY one with no mask. Funny how they run from me. But I think they are envious also. I am smiling and not afraid. I have been speaking out against abortions all these years and still people will not look. They are also offended at those pictures. Almost like with the masks. If they stay ignorant and offended then they can be comfortable in their DAMNING SILENCE. They don't realize that their silence will be harshly judged. Keep on fighting "Sista"!❤

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
25 February, 10:57
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
If you REALLY want to freak them out...cough...😂
now being serious...I know EXACTALLY how you feel..alot of us here do..NO you are NOT alone..what's hard is the MSM is INVOLVED in ALL of these "cover-ups"..many people don't have access to sites like this one that speaks TRUTH..and some of them won't open their minds up enough to believe anyone could do evil at this level and think we're the ones lying to them because they believe Pres.Trump actually lost..what's worse is the "elites" or music/movie stars we've grown up with are the ONE'S doing this especially the older actors' that have always played the role of "the good guy"..we NOW know how EVIL and black their hearts are and soon the world will know..This evil didn't take over a few months or years ago..it's been going on for decades +..all we can do now is support each other with encouragement and love and just KNOW that we KNOW..GOD IS in control..[THEY] WILL be exposed and NOTHING can STOP what IS coming
#GodWins #Pray

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 February, 09:56
Oh dear Jesus in heaven. Oh my GOD. I have not seen this before. Oh my GOD. Bring this child and all of the others justice. Prayers for our troops. My GOD, please end this madness and evil. Please hear my prayer.

25 February, 11:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
He does, He does. He will bring His swift justice.

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
25 February, 11:15
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
these souls will suffer an eternity.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
25 February, 08:00
Post this shit on Facebook and Twitter for the fucking sheep to see. NOT US. WE KNOW. stop wasting my time and your time.

25 February, 08:10
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
sheep are here as well friend... Feel free to block me like everyone else...If you have really gone down this rabbit hole, this picture would not affect you. God Speed Fren.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
25 February, 07:59
For fuck's sake. please stop posting this kind of vile shit. We are all aware of it.

25 February, 08:07
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
feel free to block me. I'm not going to stop posting it until the full exposure. If this picture bothers you than you had better pray and get ready for the video the general is going to expose. This picture is nothing, not even the tip of the iceberg.....