Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
02 March, 08:14
In response Made In America to her Publication
I do NOT!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
28 February, 08:04
praying for all victims.. #GodWins , #SaveOurChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabl USA @sabl
26 February, 11:47

Michael Catino @MCanon
26 February, 11:36
...if it were up to me and my friends we would have started the shooting 3 years ago. That wouldn't have been silent. We still want a civil war but we are all with Q and DJT and we trust the plan.

Remeber Romans 12:9
Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
26 February, 11:34
Immediate execution for rapist and friends-no second response-bang

Regina Daly @GIJO
25 February, 11:34
God bless these innocent children.

Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
25 February, 10:45
BOILS My Blood !!!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”I was a nurse 30 years total 4 as a CNA , 26 as a RN and i have been involved with many organizations, folks can look at photos, videos etc but it will NEVER Justify seeing it up close and personal of what these babies go through, i have balled my eyes out but let me tell you this , i will NEVER STOP doing what i do GOD guides me daily and the anger gives me more strength to keep going and doing what i do!!! Thank you for sharing we need millions to post these everywhere to open peoples damn eyes that are still sleeping or think its a conspiracy, if someone said that to my face i swear i would drag their ass with me and let them see for themselves its VERY REAL !!!

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
26 February, 05:01
In response Whispering Pine to her Publication
Pediatric Nurse 30 years. I too have seen much!šŸ’”šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ™
It's Time to Wake The Stilll Asleep!

Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
26 February, 09:17
In response Whispering Pine to her Publication
stand right there with you. CNA for 3 years and RN for 27 years total 31 yrs. may God bless and help all caring for these children and may he bless the children in their health and their furure health.

Indie Anon @IndieN
25 February, 08:22
Makes me wanna get BRINGOLOUS on them FUKN DUTTY STINK'N DEMONS...Lord God Have MercyšŸ™

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
25 February, 08:16
This one picture burns me to my soul. I PRAY THE ANIMAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BURNS FOR ALL ETERNITY IN THE FIRES OF HELL - A F T E R
HE WAS CUT INTO SMALL PIECES- AND STILL TOO EASY

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
26 February, 11:36
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
Immediate Castrate execute bury at sea

Marie Foster @Marecf
25 February, 08:15
It never gets easier to see, just stokes the fire of anger and determination everytime.

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
25 February, 08:08
already chose a side. just haven't ran across one of these demons...yet

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
25 February, 08:02
what if most of us are dead by then . these monsters will get out because no one can guard them
http://stateofthenation.co...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 07:47

Elena Iove @Camberu71
25 February, 10:02
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
This is horrible!!! I have seen these photos before and tear come down, my brain gets inflamed, I cannot really describe the whole feelings...It is horrible, despicable...
I am on social media 4-5-6 hours every day and I discover more of what the criminal cabal have been planing for us, for humanity and I get really mad when I go out and see no sign of people being upset, they are wearing the masks as if they like it... I am 71 and I am the only one not wearing a mask. They even try to avoid me, the cashier, people on the isle....God, how could they be so blind, so deaf, haven't they learned the truth in one year, didn't they do any researched, nobody told them any truth, any other version that the lie they continue to perpetuate???

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
25 February, 11:04
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
šŸ˜¢šŸ’”....šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬ #NCSWIC #GodWins