Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 February, 06:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 February, 07:11
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I love this. I basically just told this to simeone who needed some encouragement. i hope they see this as confirmation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
24 February, 09:42
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
if its me, i see it 😊❤️
i was really regretting "going down the rabbit hole" and i felt so physically sick yesterday- it was so hard to shake. so thankful for this community- never been a social media fan but just love this place. i believe there is a balance of knowing enough of the evil to fight it but not letting it get inside you. i think now choosing to be ignorant is a sin in itself. this evilness is literally in our faces. i have been blessed not to witness so much of the darkness but i am finally understanding that my purpose is to fight for these woman and children that cannot. i am have been reading this sight and finally felt compelled to join yesterday! i cannot tell you again how much your response Rochelle means to me! hope everyone has a lovely day!!

24 February, 05:17
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
God bless you. i didnt want to join twitter a few months back either but it really opened my eyes. having the support from lke minded people is what i needed at that time. There are a few people who are waking up around me but very deep in the rabbit holes. i am the looney. lol twitter is getting really controlling. i like this community. Many were from twitter. Going to bed now. I was on an orgaization/moving furniture spree.

24 February, 06:02
Those of us from twitter are slowly finding each other here. I love that !!!
I call Twitter the battle field and Anons Up the Healing Place
I'm glad you are here. We need you.

TWITTER sure is. i had to take a break from
there to get grounded again. plus i have to get my own personal stuff done. It definitely is night and day.
07:35 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
25 February, 07:42
I love Anons Up. It's where God put me.
It feels like ... belonging. Nice people here
I'm honored to know them. They are Warriors from the front lines of the Twitter Daze.

25 February, 07:52
Thank you. i think we will all be needed fulltime again very very soon. That is why I am taking this time to get this stuff done. GOD is showing me lots of things. A lot of confirmations. I cannot believe how many God nods I am getting. constant repeated numbers. clearing out clutter from my father's house and finding stuff and pictures. i do not have it with me but there was a type written message in my hallway. like someone slipped it under the door but there is no way they could i was out shopping. I wonder if it stuck to my shoe. when i find it i will let you know what it said. the upstairs is almost spotless. However, the basement is a dumping ground from me cleaning upstairs. I slept 2 hours in 38 hours. i sm literally non stop the whole time getting my to do list done in 7 days!