Hiya Patriots.

Winter is over soon.

🕶
07:06 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 12:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana sure hopes so, our people need some earthing, but mostly WE NEED OUR PRESIDENT BACK IN THE COCKPIT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Matthews @ShpDgPatriot
26 February, 12:07
In more ways than one....The light will shine through the darkness!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 February, 12:06

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
25 February, 11:36
in SC. got my first 2021 mosquito bite yesterday, followed today by three more. hope none of them have any bill gates diseases.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
26 February, 01:43
In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication
Don't worry as Bill Gates probably has a vaccine for that too. 😂

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
25 February, 10:00

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
25 February, 09:38
Mosquitos are out here in Florida. And it's going to be 90* on Sunday and Monday 😎

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
25 February, 08:26
Daffodils and crocuses are blooming... Spring is in the air in Alabama.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
25 February, 07:51
Saw a robin in Iowa today. 😉

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 February, 07:47
Its already spring here in West Central, GA... Saw my first Wasp. 😎🇺🇸

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
26 February, 01:04
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
blue sky s and sunshine, but camp zorro new mexico's la ducha gruesome renewing lockdowns with some chatter about mandatory vax for certain responders or loose their jobs. is this DUMB clearing or is this still the darkside? we still have hounds at the southern gates. bless you all.

Michael Catino @MCanon
25 February, 07:47
Did they put away the snow making machines for the season? I have a gut feeling you're right.

John Anon @freeamerican59
25 February, 07:45
maybe, or maybe this is another flynn gw 30 day misdirection. until the EBS goes off all of this is nonsense

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 February, 07:41
🌞🙏🏻🙏🏻

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 February, 07:41

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 12:07
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Awesome

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
26 February, 01:56
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Upgrade?

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
25 February, 07:40

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
25 February, 07:37
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello 🎶

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
25 February, 07:34
It's going to be so beautiful💛

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
25 February, 08:28
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
If it's anything like what I experienced as a God illumination last summer, it was like being in the garden of Eden.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
25 February, 07:34
God Bless You.

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
25 February, 07:32
We are all so ready for Winter to be over!
It is time to Move On!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
25 February, 07:27

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 February, 07:24
HPW = 47, 11, and 1111. Hiya patriots. Winter is over soon = bill and melinda gates foundation.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 February, 07:33
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Funny about a dog directing sheep - I always think the msm has more in common with this...

https://youtu.be/CDsIlAXWO...

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 February, 07:23
Hi Doq. So ready for it to be over!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
25 February, 07:20
Dad approves this message

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 February, 07:25
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Its dad! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
25 February, 07:18
hell it's still in the 30's and 40's here in Maryland,,I swear I wanna live in FL where our President lives. I hate Maryland.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
25 February, 11:08
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
Visit in the summertime first. There are in between states, weather-wise. It's just intensely hot n humid in summer. I live in similar weather to FL that I didn't grow up in, but it's nothing like Florida! Ugh! Good things are coming anywhere you live!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
25 February, 07:17
HiYa👋

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
25 February, 07:16
It's 56°F right now and the high today was 79°F. The Pollen Count was 10.7 (Gasp)
Tomorrow's High 79°F, Pollen Count 11.1 (double Gasp) headed for 11.4 by Sunday (triple Gasp). You win some - you sneeze through some.

Four Herrings @4herrings
25 February, 07:13
Mar 20th cant come quick enough.

Oh, it also happens to be Barron Trump's birthday. Surprises in store for us that day?

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
25 February, 07:19
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
what's on March 20th?

Misti Kissanon @Misti_kissanon
25 February, 07:11
is that Bidens long dark winter?

Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
25 February, 07:11
Spring has sprung @doqholliday

Sun rays shining bright and strong the past few days in #Michigan

#darktolight #wwg1wga

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 February, 07:10
I was just thinking of you! Hope you and yours are well 🇺🇸

7:06 > [13] [them]
19:06 > 16 > 7|7 > 77
4+7 > 1111

HPW = 47 > 1111
HP > 24 | 42 > .... .. > HI > 89 > 17
W = 23 PAIN
🕶 = 46 #KennedyVision

Angel Joy @superradangel
25 February, 07:09