Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My mother has started reading up on ivermectin, and has noticed how the flu has magically disappeared, and nobody is pushing vit D, and the vax is not safe. So she's declined the vax. Critical thinking, yay! All because the Jehovah's Witnesses told her it was a personal choice and she could decide for herself. So she feels obliged to make the choice on her own terms. Paradoxical how being in a cult that tells you to think for yourself… oh, nevermind...
06:56 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
25 February, 11:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣 Hey, what ever it takes!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Hughes @Enlightened777
25 February, 09:42
🙅🏻‍♀️ Who knew!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
25 February, 09:16
One time my sister in law told me that she raised her kids Catholic so they wouldn't join a worse cult. Living with no cults is possible but probably pretty rare! I suspect Martin's mom is pretty normal.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
25 February, 09:10
The beautiful irony!

Ros Richards @Seriosely
25 February, 08:00
Amazing, for your mother! My father also thinks something fishy and will at least hold off.

Deborah Jackovitch @Dixielily
25 February, 07:32
Grew up in that cult. Better not question anything or then you are labeled. do they still
have your cards with how many hours you go in service and literature sold? lucky for me i wanted answers outside of the literature they
printed.

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
25 February, 07:27
I have always had pleasant experiences with the witnesses. A good people. From what i see...they live according to bible terms. From an outsiders POV

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
25 February, 07:03
Yay for your mom!!!

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
25 February, 07:01
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 blessings be upon your sweet mom

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 07:01
YAY for your mother!

The fruit didn't fall far from the tree.