Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
30 January, 06:26
The volume of gold recovered from the Vatican to at 60 m width, 120 m height, just 150 miles length... Total is 2,750,134,200 tonnes... Incredible!!! At a present value of $65,080,459.70/ tonne...wow!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 January, 08:58
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
It took many planes to remove all this gold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I wish we had this in a good source that our unbelievers would believe. I would share this all over the place. There is a reason why we who were born into the Catholic Church were not given full bibles when we made Communion. They were afraid that we would actually read the Bible and realize that the Vatican was Mystery Babylon. It is clear as day to me now. Thank GOD I left, although I miss the people and the music. I could never go back knowing what I know . . . that so much human suffering they were an active part in. When I think of how my Grandmother was struggling in her old age and she would give what little she had to the church. Little did she know that they were hoarding the wealth and profiting off of crimes against humanity. Very very sad and tragic. It has been so painful to know this but we have to face the truth no matter how ugly.
06:43 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it