Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
30 January, 06:26
The volume of gold recovered from the Vatican to at 60 m width, 120 m height, just 150 miles length... Total is 2,750,134,200 tonnes... Incredible!!! At a present value of $65,080,459.70/ tonne...wow!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
It took many planes to remove all this gold.
08:58 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
25 February, 07:11
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Where is the sauce. I cant spread this without proof beyond CW. Where did you get this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
25 February, 07:14
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
CNN is probably going to make a segment about it. 😂🤣😂

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
25 February, 06:59
17-19 flights c-17(interesting).
34 quad trillion that I had heard.
Remember Solomons Gold Was For The People

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
25 February, 06:45
Who is the source quoted? "Trust but verify." ~ Q

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 February, 06:43
I wish we had this in a good source that our unbelievers would believe. I would share this all over the place. There is a reason why we who were born into the Catholic Church were not given full bibles when we made Communion. They were afraid that we would actually read the Bible and realize that the Vatican was Mystery Babylon. It is clear as day to me now. Thank GOD I left, although I miss the people and the music. I could never go back knowing what I know . . . that so much human suffering they were an active part in. When I think of how my Grandmother was struggling in her old age and she would give what little she had to the church. Little did she know that they were hoarding the wealth and profiting off of crimes against humanity. Very very sad and tragic. It has been so painful to know this but we have to face the truth no matter how ugly.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
25 February, 06:28
I bet, cant wait to see the real history. decades we were lied to.