Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
The volume of gold recovered from the Vatican to at 60 m width, 120 m height, just 150 miles length... Total is 2,750,134,200 tonnes... Incredible!!! At a present value of $65,080,459.70/ tonne...wow!!!

06:26 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhaleheadWorldCue in this post can reply
Kelly Hill @KellyTN
25 February, 08:15
In response Free Thinker to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 January, 08:58
It took many planes to remove all this gold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
25 February, 06:59
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
17-19 flights c-17(interesting).
34 quad trillion that I had heard.
Remember Solomons Gold Was For The People

Sherry Slape @sslape
25 February, 07:11
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Where is the sauce. I cant spread this without proof beyond CW. Where did you get this

Patty Is my name @PattyTKD
30 January, 08:55
i saw that on Patriot streetfighter video with Gene decoder and CristenW yestetday. That in itself is more than enough to end poverty across the globe!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 January, 09:00
In response Patty Is my name to her Publication
GESARA and peace for all. Beautiful dream.