Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:30
Interesting screenshot from the livecam tonight. Exit stage popped up. Like a movie theater.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 12:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Exit Stage Right

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
Okay, now we need a Snagglepuss meme!!🤣🤣🤣
03:21 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Farmers_Daughter in this post can reply
mstang rene @mstangrene
25 February, 03:48
In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication
I used to love snagglepuss...till I made the mistake of playing with my GD and calling her my little snagglepuss when she was showing me her missing teeth. OMG...you would think a grandma could reference a fav cartoon character...but NOOOOOO. I got accused of calling her names. My DIL is extremely WOKE leftist. It's been hell. Can't pray. Can teach right and wrong bible stories. Can't joke around. Can't tell the kid to stop doing something. I tried to explain the reference and show clips of the cartoon...but I was an EVIL Christian that my DIL says...she was taught to NEVER trust. WTF?? I'm thinking of accusing her of being hurtful to cat feelings for calling her cat a pussywoosy.

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
25 February, 03:56
In response mstang rene to her Publication
First, pussywoosy🤣🤣
Next - Sorry for your troubles. My son is very left and though we can talk about a few things, no God, no Trump. I have dropped a few hints about events to come. He just went through a nasty divorce and I'm helping him with groceries. He was left with nothing money wise just to get away from the idiot ex-DIL. Anyway, when we've had a few false alarms I've told him to humor me and go stock up on what he needs. I've stayed on him about it now because of the snow and ice KS has seen lately.
When we think of the children I deeply believe this will be the one and only thing we will need as a Country to unite. The rest with NESARA, financial freedom, and government freedom will make up for the rest. Much love!!