Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:30
Interesting screenshot from the livecam tonight. Exit stage popped up. Like a movie theater.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
25 February, 03:21
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Okay, now we need a Snagglepuss meme!!🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mstang rene @mstangrene
25 February, 03:48
In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication
I used to love snagglepuss...till I made the mistake of playing with my GD and calling her my little snagglepuss when she was showing me her missing teeth. OMG...you would think a grandma could reference a fav cartoon character...but NOOOOOO. I got accused of calling her names. My DIL is extremely WOKE leftist. It's been hell. Can't pray. Can teach right and wrong bible stories. Can't joke around. Can't tell the kid to stop doing something. I tried to explain the reference and show clips of the cartoon...but I was an EVIL Christian that my DIL says...she was taught to NEVER trust. WTF?? I'm thinking of accusing her of being hurtful to cat feelings for calling her cat a pussywoosy.

Delford Hesener @TiltedKarez
25 February, 03:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
i think that'd be stage left, no?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 03:30
In response Delford Hesener to his Publication
You are probably right! LOL