Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Interesting screenshot from the livecam tonight. Exit stage popped up. Like a movie theater.
02:30 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
20 September, 12:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
First thing I thought of at first glance... Tower of Babel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Savy Someone @Savysomeone
28 February, 07:25
Can we believe anything we are seeing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
karys k3lly @karys
26 February, 01:45
Lol, boy is this getting good 🍿

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
25 February, 09:50
Well lets be clear, the person in charge of these cams has been manipulating the images by superimposing still images on top of the live video image.

Question is are they just goofing around, or are the part of an operation to strategically place these images there?

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
25 February, 08:42
WTF!!!

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
25 February, 06:13
Thank you brother. Knew it was kinda like FAKE. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
25 February, 04:42
i seen that. ive never been to eashington dc so i wasnt sure what the exit sogn was other thsn maybe from local business. people who've never been there have no clue

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 February, 04:32
Exit Stage Right

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
25 February, 03:47
Bloopers in the movie....

Aerial Eth @AerialEth
25 February, 03:33
there's glass infront of the camera- it's reflecting back into the room the camera is situated in. Just a lil glitch, like a fish aquarium.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
25 February, 03:27
🤣😆😸😸😸😸🤣😂My cats are laughing too! That is just too funny. It looks like some kind of mirrored reflection on that side of the screen also.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 February, 03:24
I saw that on the Capitol cam a couple of days ago - it appears to be a roof door in the glass building that is reflecting the capitol building..., but still rather symbolic.

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
25 February, 03:20
Well okay then.🤣🤣🤣

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 12:20
Exit Stage Right

Delford Hesener @TiltedKarez
25 February, 03:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
i think that'd be stage left, no?

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
25 February, 03:21
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Okay, now we need a Snagglepuss meme!!🤣🤣🤣

Awake Now @Awakenow
25 February, 12:08
Things like this keep my spirits up!

America First @AmericaFirst17
25 February, 12:03
We are watching a movie.

Perhaps, we are moving between dimensions and we are part of this movie. That could explain the bizarre things happening we don't have a solid answer to.

What if we are going from timeline to timeline as we reach Trump victory? Nothing can stop what is coming!

https://bit.ly/LghtsMov

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
25 February, 11:21
If it looks like a movie, that is because it is. Nice backdrop!

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
25 February, 10:31
😊I'm in the Truman show.....😊

Lynn Kelly @NaiaKamaaina
25 February, 10:28
Exit sign - how many feet above ground? what building is that?

Lynn Kelly @NaiaKamaaina
25 February, 10:25
8 men on capitol roof, west side (web cam) what are they doing at 10am?

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
25 February, 09:40
Are they still removing children from the underground tunnels?

Star Lite @Starlite
25 February, 09:49
In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication
Yes, moving children out from under the hellscape that is DC.

Heidi Heidi @TruthSleuth
25 February, 09:27
theater. EXIT right. Ready.💥🇺🇸

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
25 February, 09:25
Cuz..."you are watching a movie" LITERALLY. HAHAHAHA

carol munoz @bornfree2
25 February, 09:09
Gotta Love those producers!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 February, 08:33

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
25 February, 08:28
The ppl have moved around throughout the night.

Days Of Elijah @Stella
25 February, 12:05
In response MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ to her Publication
Looks like Biden and Harris... 🙂

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
25 February, 08:23
This "live" shows ppl sitting on top of the Capitol building. https://youtu.be/xDj84GZ-9...

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
25 February, 03:30
🤣🤣😸🤣💓

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 February, 06:18
LIVE- I took these screenshots just now 3:14pm 1/25/20 This video of a young Japanese girl showing off an invisibility sheet yesterday on Gab. Could this be around the entire Capital?

https://gab.com/redneckerf...

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
25 February, 07:48
GhostEzra, wanted to let you know that Scott from BardsFM mentioned you last night on his podcast...told his listeners to take a look at your telegram account.
https://youtu.be/g46MXulgI...

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
25 February, 08:32
In response Mindy Jane to her Publication
Ghost Ezra, I am going to add that you were one of the first follows I had when I woke up several months ago. I don't even remember how I came across your Twitter account. I just remember immediately being drawn to and intrigued by your posts. Can't help but think that God led me to you and then, through you, to many others, all helping me wake up others in my family.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
25 February, 09:16
In response Mindy Jane to her Publication
@GhostEzra How cool is this?! AND... You are waking up the masses! 🐸🍿

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
25 February, 07:42
Is this another building nearby that its capturing? The exit sign is still there.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 February, 07:52
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
yes. looks legit.
is this streetview on map or webcam this AM?

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
25 February, 11:29
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
And to think I always thought exit signs were on the inside, not the outside.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
25 February, 07:32
Enter Sandman....🎶
https://youtu.be/pZTJBViOo...