LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 03:39
THIS REALLY HAPPENED! WHAT ARE THE ODDS? HOW #pedo PERFECT!
CNN TOO?! 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
18 February, 04:33
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure this is fake. This is the earliest post I could find of it, and people are saying it's halarious but obviously photoshopped in yhe comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 04:48
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
I found it today on his @realdonaldtrump page. I think it's a message. Ive seen bizarre glitches on Fox & CNN before but didn't have time to photograph it.

LOOK INTO THE ORIGINAL CASTLE ROCK PICS WE WERE ALL DEBATING. THE CAR OUTSIDE & TRUMP'S SHADOW IN THE BACKGROUND WHILE HE WAS ADDRESSING THE NATION. NEXT DAY, THIS. THANK YOU DJT!

#truth

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
I've had strange glitches pop up too. Mentioned it on the bird before being banned 3 times. I was like I know I just saw or heard it. Strange indeed. Thats on antenna only. Others talking about strange occurences as well. It's not coincedence.
03:14 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TT2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheNow AndThen, click on at the bottom under it