LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
THIS REALLY HAPPENED! WHAT ARE THE ODDS? HOW #pedo PERFECT!
CNN TOO?! 🤔
03:39 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
25 February, 11:59
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Hahahahahahaha + KEK > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
18 February, 04:33
I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure this is fake. This is the earliest post I could find of it, and people are saying it's halarious but obviously photoshopped in yhe comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 February, 04:48
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
I found it today on his @realdonaldtrump page. I think it's a message. Ive seen bizarre glitches on Fox & CNN before but didn't have time to photograph it.

LOOK INTO THE ORIGINAL CASTLE ROCK PICS WE WERE ALL DEBATING. THE CAR OUTSIDE & TRUMP'S SHADOW IN THE BACKGROUND WHILE HE WAS ADDRESSING THE NATION. NEXT DAY, THIS. THANK YOU DJT!

#truth

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
18 February, 04:33
I SEE TRUMP IN THE WINDOW?

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
18 February, 04:06
😂🍿

Back to the Future @Backontrack
18 February, 04:05
Correct White Hats have control.
Reality is they have control of everything.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
18 February, 03:58
COULD BE A MESSAGE THAT WHITE HATS HAVE CONTROL!

OR MAYBE THE IDIOTS IN MSM FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT?

NICE FIND!

18 February, 04:00
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
EXACTLY! CONFIRMATION OF CASTLE ROCK CARE OF AMAZON STUDIOS IN CULVER CITY, CA... DEF WHITE HATS.
I SEE DJT?

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
18 February, 03:43
WoW

18 February, 03:51
In response Jude Lovesjesus to her Publication
Hoping white hats sending a msg...