LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 03:39
THIS REALLY HAPPENED! WHAT ARE THE ODDS? HOW #pedo PERFECT!
CNN TOO?! 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure this is fake. This is the earliest post I could find of it, and people are saying it's halarious but obviously photoshopped in yhe comments
04:33 AM - Feb 18, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KallixTheGreat in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 04:48
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
I found it today on his @realdonaldtrump page. I think it's a message. Ive seen bizarre glitches on Fox & CNN before but didn't have time to photograph it.

LOOK INTO THE ORIGINAL CASTLE ROCK PICS WE WERE ALL DEBATING. THE CAR OUTSIDE & TRUMP'S SHADOW IN THE BACKGROUND WHILE HE WAS ADDRESSING THE NATION. NEXT DAY, THIS. THANK YOU DJT!

#truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
25 February, 03:14
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I've had strange glitches pop up too. Mentioned it on the bird before being banned 3 times. I was like I know I just saw or heard it. Strange indeed. Thats on antenna only. Others talking about strange occurences as well. It's not coincedence.