Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
16 February, 08:41
Guys and Gals, I need help. My wife is a teacher and she's being told by the Sheep to get the vaccine. I need a short, complete video or some evidence that I can point to her that the vaccine is not safe for humans. Can anyone help me. Thanks and God bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
23 February, 12:28
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
What state are you in?
If it's not mandatory they can't force her to get it. Most states are still voluntary.
icandecide.org is the legal help.

I'm in the same situation here in NorCal. They're pressuring us with kindness, but I'm not budging. My body, my life.

You have to be prepared to walk away. Or she does. From her job.
I'm prepared to dump it all, cash out my 401k and live in my car. The amazing thing is that once I was at peace with that, they've backed off a bit.
"Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid"
God will never let you down ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
That's awesome, Penny. Our world is always a reflection of our convictions! Good for you. I'm from the Bay Area. Bless you. My most sleepy everyone I know still live there. It's so hard! I pray they wake. At least 5 close friends/fam.
03:11 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
25 February, 10:05
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
🙏❤🙏❤