Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
Guys and Gals, I need help. My wife is a teacher and she's being told by the Sheep to get the vaccine. I need a short, complete video or some evidence that I can point to her that the vaccine is not safe for humans. Can anyone help me. Thanks and God bless you!
08:41 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by blessedpatriot in this post can reply
Delux Omega @Anubis_Osiris2
09 March, 06:11
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
Hopefully this post is still relevent and your wife has been able to resist the peer pressure.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

https://forbiddenknowledge...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
08 March, 04:49
It is passed my bedtime so I can't search for a video but I can give you the prayer that I pray over my defenseless young grandchildren as well as all my other loved ones: "Dear Heavenly Father please build an insurmountable hedge of protection around all my children & grandchildren etc and seal them in the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Plus dear Heavenly Father please miraculously stop all poisos and toxins from entering the bodies of my loved ones. In Jesus name, amen." Check out Dr Chrisiane Northup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
08 March, 04:50
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
Correction: poisons

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
07 March, 09:17
they cant force her look up information on Nuremberg Code

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
06 March, 04:40
Did she feel like she has to get it? Well here is a link anyway.
https://www.greenmedinfo.c...

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
03 March, 12:26
Covid-19 vaccine could kill 50 million people in the U.S.The Covid-19 vaccine could kill 50 million Americans says Judy Mikovits, PhD. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny says she agrees, saying she believes that 50 million could be killed or seriously injured by the vaccine. The interview with Judy Mikovits, PhD....https://www.bitchute.com/v...

51-year-old woman dies after COVID-19 vaccineHere is a report from the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) about a 
51-year-old woman 
from Texas who died after receiving 
the Covid-19 vaccine. The report on VAERS is shown here: https://www.medalerts.org/...

28-year-old woman dead two days after getting COVID-19 vaccineThe story is posted here: https://healthimpactnews.c... EVANSVILLE, INDIANA — Mrs. Haley Link Brinkmeyer received her Ph.D from the Uni…https:

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
28 February, 05:30

John Bradshaw @Johnny_Q_uest
26 February, 08:31
Any coercion to take that vaccine is a direct vioation to the nuremburg code and they can be arrested and tribunal for war crimes none of those experimental vaccines have been approved by the fda. She prints that out and shows them that it should shut them up real quick.

John Bradshaw @Johnny_Q_uest
26 February, 08:26

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 February, 12:31
There is a powerful vid on youtube
Human 2.0 A wake up call to the world or Human 2.0 A warning to the world. Thousands of Dr's are warning not to take the vac.
Moderna etc. are all gene therapy companies. They are all about dna, rna etc. She doesn't have to take the vac. I know many teachers who will not take it and it's not being forced, yet.

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 February, 12:31
There is a powerful vid on youtube
Human 2.0 A wake up call to the world or Human 2.0 A warning to the world. Thousands of Dr's are warning not to take the vac.
Moderna etc. are all gene therapy companies. They are all about dna, rna etc. She doesn't have to take the vac. I know many teachers who will not take it and it's not being forced, yet.

Angela Martin @Marangela
24 February, 01:04

Angela Martin @Marangela
24 February, 01:04

Angela Martin @Marangela
24 February, 12:54
The Nuremberg Trials declared it a War Crime to force medical treatments of any kind on people.

Angela Martin @Marangela
24 February, 04:11
In response Angela Martin to his Publication

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
23 February, 02:19

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
23 February, 02:30
In response Truth Angel to her Publication

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
23 February, 12:28
What state are you in?
If it's not mandatory they can't force her to get it. Most states are still voluntary.
icandecide.org is the legal help.

I'm in the same situation here in NorCal. They're pressuring us with kindness, but I'm not budging. My body, my life.

You have to be prepared to walk away. Or she does. From her job.
I'm prepared to dump it all, cash out my 401k and live in my car. The amazing thing is that once I was at peace with that, they've backed off a bit.
"Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid"
God will never let you down ❤

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
25 February, 03:11
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
That's awesome, Penny. Our world is always a reflection of our convictions! Good for you. I'm from the Bay Area. Bless you. My most sleepy everyone I know still live there. It's so hard! I pray they wake. At least 5 close friends/fam.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
23 February, 12:17
Sorry I am late try thread
https://anonup.com/thread/...

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
22 February, 11:29
BEST I GOT PLUS POSTED INGREDIENTS... BLUE STATE? 🙏

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
22 February, 06:33

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
22 February, 06:32
https://gab.com/Saphirs33/...

this is from Gab ... this is about the swab.( testing) .. someone broke it down and at the end you can see the fibers that are silver and look " alive"

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
22 February, 05:20

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
22 February, 03:51
‼️Christopher,‼️ PLEEEEASE BOTH of you sit down and WATCH this together‼️. I watched this 1:00 hour long video. Dr. Tenpenny explains this very simple and scientifc. I posted this on my wall three days ago so you can still see it. Go to her site: VAXXTER.COM dr.tenpenny's blogg BUT FIRST WATCH HER VIDEO! People are going to START DYING!!! DEPOPULATION!! SHE IS WARNING!!! AND SHE IS BEGGING people to download her PDFS for FREE to READ all about the VACCINE INCLUDING TAKING a full COURSE ON IT!!! ****FREE**** She's not profiting from this!!!! She wants people to become informed‼️
Please SHARE & RESHARE this with everyone you know and love!! And those you don't know! Doctors are being lazy not reading the about the vaccine and instead giving BOOSTERS 2nd & 3rd doses & People are developing goign to dye of autoimmune illnesses. HORRIBLE!! God bless. 🙏✝️

https://www.dcclothesline....

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 03:32
Another thoughtful Anon posted a wonderful list earlier today!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

It may not be mentioned, but another issue with the vaccine is sterility.

Michael Catino @MCanon
21 February, 02:17

Pink Totter @Totter
23 February, 02:11
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
List of what is in each vaccine;
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccin...

Michael Catino @MCanon
21 February, 02:16
Think about it... all the people that got the shot are going to die according to the good doctors that know whats in it. Doctors, Nurses, First Responders, Teachers and front line workers and elderly. Mass genocide will be on display during the next year and you wont beable to blame anybody. Those that volunteered signed there own death warrant.

Casulties of WAR

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
23 February, 12:07
PRETTY STRATEGIC FROM GATES/CCP... TAKE OUT THE CORE OF AMERICAN SOCIETY... DOCTORS, NURSES, COPS, FIREFIGHTERS, TEACHERS. REPLACE WITH ROBOTS OR CCP PUPPETS... WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING FAST!

I PHOTOED THIS TODAY OFF A SCOTTY MAR10 POST "ACT 2."👀 READ👇 THE BOTTOM CORNER!
INSTEAD OF 2ND STIMULUS CHECKS,
💥JOE IS "FUNDING THE WUHAN VIROLOGY INSTITUTE THROUGH 2024!💥 AGAIN... HE/OBAMA/FAUCI 2014/15 & GATES THE WHOLE TIME... UN🤬BELIEVABLE! I'M HOPEFUL, BUT 👇I'M SCARED TOO. #DAVOSAGENDA

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 February, 12:26
Ya, my dad and bro in law are two of those...I didn't know they were going to do it and by the time I found out it was too late. Thanks for telling people their family signed their own "death warrant." I will pray for my family.

Michael Catino @MCanon
21 February, 02:13

Michael Catino @MCanon
21 February, 02:13

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 February, 12:29
As soon as I "didn't" see people dropping over like flies I knew it was BS....then found you all......

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 March, 02:16
People would be in space suits and biohazard containers would be everywhere.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 February, 10:17

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 February, 09:42

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
20 February, 09:09

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
20 February, 09:03
My sister is a retired nurse. She called me and told me NOT to get the vaccine. She has done tons of research on it ... I would rather see your wife quit her job than take the vaccine. It is NOT safe. My sister is my "go to" person when I have a medical condition. I ALWAYS consult her.