Only people mentioned by lightbeing in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
26 February, 07:51
In response Light Being to her Publication
spot on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
25 February, 05:06
this is interesting...all true. its really hard. alone all day and night with myself for a year now. all my healing resources cut off for months. just me God and my memories. ive done so much healing. feeling so lost right now just cant go on any more
living in this pain all day every day. isolation, deprivation, memories, loss, grief. 18 years SRA in my face day in day out. nazi maskers with mo compassion or understanding. i cant wrap my brain around these heartless fearfull morons. im more than tired, ive reacher deep and deeper and deeper...last few weeks im just lettong go. God will catch me...or not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Being @lightbeing
25 February, 05:10
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
may I recommend some healing music... youtube search for 528hz music...sit quitely and listen...close your eyes and let your thoughts flow...I woke up the next morning and my head was visibly clear..It was a phenomenon feeling..God bless..remember there are all of us out here that love you. stay strong till we get through this mess. Dont give up.. Ill send you positive prayers your way. Love you.

Linda Parr @Truered71777
25 February, 05:20
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
slientnqmre
prayers for You Patriot.
Stay strong
God Bless you wwg1wga
we strong togeather .You a very strong person.
sorry for all your are going through.
My self in remission for lung cancer.
Some days i just breath when it gets rough.
some call it meditation... : )
i say it oneness with my God, to help me slow down , and find Greatness all around me.
This helps me. Think we all find away to stay focus that this to will pass .As we go another day keeping hope , faith , prayers .
God Bless You Patriot.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 04:43
AMEN

Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
25 February, 03:43
you have no idea how this resonated with me today.
Lots of personal stuff right now, seperation as difficult as it is... I feel liberated, clear and focused - a calm I haven't had in years

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 February, 04:25
In response Lisa Brown to her Publication
Think of us Anons. We don't have to be talking, the bond is there. Take care, wishing you sunshine. 💕

Light Being @lightbeing
25 February, 05:04
In response Lisa Brown to her Publication
Isnt it wonderful!