Light Being @lightbeing
25 February, 02:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
25 February, 05:06
In response Light Being to her Publication
this is interesting...all true. its really hard. alone all day and night with myself for a year now. all my healing resources cut off for months. just me God and my memories. ive done so much healing. feeling so lost right now just cant go on any more
living in this pain all day every day. isolation, deprivation, memories, loss, grief. 18 years SRA in my face day in day out. nazi maskers with mo compassion or understanding. i cant wrap my brain around these heartless fearfull morons. im more than tired, ive reacher deep and deeper and deeper...last few weeks im just lettong go. God will catch me...or not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Parr @Truered71777
slientnqmre
prayers for You Patriot.
Stay strong
God Bless you wwg1wga
we strong togeather .You a very strong person.
sorry for all your are going through.
My self in remission for lung cancer.
Some days i just breath when it gets rough.
some call it meditation... : )
i say it oneness with my God, to help me slow down , and find Greatness all around me.
This helps me. Think we all find away to stay focus that this to will pass .As we go another day keeping hope , faith , prayers .
God Bless You Patriot.
05:20 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truered71777 in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
26 February, 02:33
In response Linda Parr to her Publication
thank you and bless you. yes its a day at a tiime now. i used to do 10 days! started 140 before the election. extended through the inaguration but since then its just 1 day at a time. Yes lots of time in prayer too much time in meditation i have to try to keep myself busy with distracting my mind from the overwhelming anger and, pain and grief. Im back to just droppong into Gods hands and letting him carry me its probably the best thing for recovery all the old wounds just keep bubbling up. there is some balance between staying in the moment, being present and keeping an eye to the future where relief is certain.the comfort of mot being alone is wonderful i had this on twitter and perhaps we are re-creating our circles of friends here again.yes together it is so mich easier...WWG1WGA.

Linda Parr @Truered71777
26 February, 01:16
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
@silentnqmqre
Yes, we many Patriots
as you say , sometimes it one day at a time .
Than it many days seams to easy.
Have a good day.
WWG1WGA